Application is now open
WFD and WASLI are pleased to invite practitioners to apply for the WFD-WASLI International Sign Interpreter Accreditation. Only completed applications accompanied by all supporting documents will be considered. The deadline is 8 October 2018, European Eastern Time (EET) 12:00. Send your applications to email@example.com.
- Read the Requirements to ensure that you are eligible to apply.
- Prepare the Portfolio of Evidence needed for submission.
- Download all the Relevant Documents needed for the application.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up CANVAS student account to receive instructions on the Interpretation Task(s).
- Book time-slots for the Interpretation Task(s) at least one week prior to your first chosen time-slot.
- Make payments for the Processing Fee.
- Complete the Application Form and include all supporting documents by 8 October 2018, EET 12:00.
Download ‘Call for Application 2018’
Comprehensive information can be found in the ‘Call for Application -2018’ below or via the Accreditation page https://wfdeaf.org/our-work/wfd-wasli-international-sign-interpreter-accreditation/call-for-application-2018/.