The WFD Newsletter is a regular e-newsletter providing information on deaf issues that align with the mission and vision of the WFD. We welcome submissions for the WFD newsletters on a regular basis. The WFD reserves the reasonable right to accept or not publish submitted articles. Read the WFD Newsletter Submission requirements before sending your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
WFD NEWSLETTER SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Include the author’s name, affiliation and country
- Limit the article to one page including title, short introduction, main text body, and conclusion
- For scientific articles, include accurate references for all data and information used. Sources should be cited in the article.
- The working language of the newsletter is English
- Articles must be submitted as an email attachment in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).
- It is highly encouraged to submit photo(s) to accompany the article.
- Photo(s) should be submitted in high resolution JPEG, PNG, or GIF by email together with the submitted article
- All photos should be given proper accreditation. Indicate the photographer’s name, affiliation and country.
- Include brief captions and/or descriptions of photos
- All photos should strive to be relevant to the content of the article, and decently attired
- Ensure that you have received consent for the submitted photos.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of submissions:
- The WFD will acknowledge all submissions but will further contact the author only if an article is chosen for publication.
- The WFD reserves the reasonable right to accept or not publish submitted articles.
- The WFD reserves the right to edit articles that has been accepted for publication.
- Whenever possible, the author will be contacted to provide an International Sign translation of the accepted article. Accepted articles with no International Sign translation will also be published.