Ensuring Accessibility / WFD-WASLI International Sign Interpreter Accreditation
Call for Application 2017
We are pleased to invite practitioners to apply for the WFD-WASLI International Sign Interpreter Accreditation. Only completed applications accompanied by all supporting documents will be considered. The deadline is 6 October 2017, EET 12:00. Send your applications to email@example.com. A summary of what needs to be done is as such:
- Read the requirements to ensure that you are eligible to apply.
- Ensure that you have read all the relevant documents needed for the application.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book time-slots for the Interpretation Task(s) and set-up a CANVAS student account in order to receive instructions to the Interpretation Task(s) one week in advance (updated: 12 September 2017)
- Complete the Interpretation Task(s) by the stated deadline.
- Make payments for the processing fee.
- Complete the Application Form and include all supporting documents by 6 October 2017.
Download the ‘Call for Application 2017’ here: