I am Phillipa Sandholm, Administrative Secretary in the World Federation of the Deaf General Secretariat.
I have an important announcement to tell to WFD Ordinary Members.
It is about the GENERAL ASSEMBLY, which will take place in Durban, South Africa.
First thing it is the WORKSHOP, which will be on 15 JULY 2011. It is IMPORTANT for each delegate TO PARTICIPATE because there will be topics on United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and other items for the General Assembly.
Second thing is the 18th General Assembly, which will be from 16 – 17 July 2011.
The General Assembly documents were sent from the WFD General Secretariat on 15 April 2011. Here are the list of documents:
- Invitation of the General Assembly Workshop and
- General Assembly Programme
- List of Delegates
- Call to XVIII General Assembly
- XVII General Assembly Minutes
- Report of the Board on WFD Activities during the Period 2007- 2011
- Financial Report for the Period 2007 – 2010
- Proposals for amendments to the Statutes
- WFD Vision and Action Plan
- Nominations to the WFD Board
Please do not forget to send Entrusting Power forms to me for your participation to the General Assembly. The deadline for sending the form is on 15 June 2011.
I look forward to see you at the General Assembly in Durban, South Africa!