WFD and WASLI are pleased to invite practitioners to apply for the WFD-WASLI International Sign Interpreter Accreditation. Only completed applications accompanied by all supporting documents will be considered. The deadline is 6 October 2017, EET 12:00. Send your applications to email@example.com.
Comprehensive information can be found in the ‘Call for Application -2017’ below or via the Accreditation page here.
A summary of what needs to be done is as such:
- Read the requirements to ensure that you are eligible to apply.
- Ensure that you have read all the relevant documents needed for the application.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 September 2017 to book time-slots for the Interpretation Task(s) and set-up a CANVAS student account in order to receive instructions to the Interpretation Task(s).
- Complete the Interpretation Task(s) by the stated deadline.
- Make payments for the processing fee.
- Complete the Application Form and include all supporting documents by 6 October 2017.