Leaving a gift through your will is a meaningful opportunity for you to make lasting difference through our work. It is easy and can be modified or cancelled at any time.
A charitable gift through a will generally contains the following:
- Name and address of the person making the will
- The WFD’s name and business identification number
- Type of gift to be received by the WFD
- Signature of the person making the will and date in the presence of two witnesses
The WFD reserves the right to disclaim gifts that do not align with our mission.
Everyone’s circumstances are different, so we urge that you consult with your adviser and ask for appropriate clauses to be inserted into your will.
Contact WFD Development Officer for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries and requests will be treated in confidence.
‘Act Now for the future of Deaf Individuals’
– President Colin Allen and Julia Allen